www.pramaindia.in is a property of PIPL, a Company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 2013, having Corporate Identity No. U74999MH2020PTC350902 and having its registered office address at Off 103 F.P No. 765, Fly Edge, TPS III, Jn.of S.V.Rd, Nr. Kora Kendra, Borivali W, Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India, 400092.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and IP address.
- Information you post. We collect information you post in a dedicated space on our website belonging to www.pramaindia.in.
- Product information. We may collect demographic information about you, products you like, products you intend to purchase, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
II. WE COLLECT INFORMATION IN DIFFERENT WAYS.
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you decide to purchase products from us. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
III. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for a purchase of products.
- We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products or/and services.
- We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a purchase of products.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
IV. Sharing of information with third parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our RD list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
V. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Prama India Private Limited Off 103 F.P No. 765, Fly Edge, TPS III, Jn.of S.V.Rd,
Nr. Kora Kendra, Borivali W, Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India, 400092. Email: email@example.com
VI. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.